Time : 2019/1/27 21:20:08

1) In plastic moulds, separating products from moulds is also the most commonly used.

2) Cemented carbide thimbles, such as tungsten steel thimbles, can be used to pass through longer and finer holes.

3) The thimble is also called the top pin, which is a conical metal rod assembled on a lathe or grinder to support and rotate the workpiece around it, but it is totally different from the thimble of plastic mould parts.

4) The thimble of plastic mould can also be used in the mould. It can play a stabilizing role and is called inserting needle.